Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - PSV Eindhoven

Berichten en mededelingen van het Dutch Forum en informatie over Dutch Forum Events in Israel

Moderators: Beheer, Matthew

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - PSV Eindhoven

Postby Matthew » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm

As donderdag 20 Augustus speelt Bnei Yehuda tegen PSV in de Europa League. Het Dutch Forum nodigt iedereen uit om samen de wedstrijd te gaan bekijken in het Bloomfield stadion in Yafo.
Wij zitten in vak 7; kaarten zijn te koop via Leaan: http://www.leaan.co.il/. Kaarten kosten 57 Shekel en de wedstrijd begint om 19:30. Na afloop zullen we in de buurt een bakkie doen (waarschijnlijk Buzztop of Mike's Place).
User avatar
Matthew
Team Member
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:38 pm
Location: Holon

Re: Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - PSV Eindhoven

Postby Joel Smit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Bnei Yehuda hebben geen kans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joel Smit
Newby
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Haifa

Re: Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - PSV Eindhoven

Postby fatamorgana » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Vertrouwen hebben is belangrijk maar....


Coach Bnei Yehuda thinks his team does not stand a chance
Bnei Yehuda does not stand a chance this Thursday evening against PSV. Those are the literal words of Guy Luzon, the coach of the Israelian opponent. “We are not of the same level. If I need to give percentages, I’d say PSV has 99% chance and we have 1%. I don’t think we’ll have anything to bring into the game,” he said in his remarkable game preview.

“We really do not have a big chance to proceed”
Some coaches like to move into the underdog position for European matches, but the way Guy Luzon said it at last Wednesday’s press conference was beyond that. “We’re not of the same level. I think PSV will have 99% chance to proceed and we have only 1%. I don’t want to place us in the underdog position, but the difference is simply too big. PSV are definitely a much better team than we are and we won’t stand a chance.” When asked about his own team and the impact of a number of players absent, Luzon added: “We have a small group anyway and we miss three players. But even if they did play, it wouldn’t make a difference. PSV are superior to us.” When the Dutch press continued to press him and confronted him with the fact that they have not conceded one single goal in six European games, he kept his ground. “PSV’s players are all internationals. Ours aren’t. We really do not have a chance. All the opponents we played before were even smaller clubs than ours. If PSV played these clubs, they’d win 10-0. I don’t know if any club is able to score four goals against Ajax, like last Sunday. PSV are really good.”

http://www.psv.nl/News/News-page/Coach-Bnei-Yehuda-thinks-his-team-does-not-stand-a-chance.htm
A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
User avatar
fatamorgana
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:32 pm
Location: Haifa

Re: Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - PSV Eindhoven

Postby Hans & Malie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 am

Wat 'n wedstrijd..... Image
"....May you always walk in Beauty. ...."
User avatar
Hans & Malie
Team Member
 
Posts: 6366
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:28 pm
Location: On holy ground


Return to Dutch Forum Berichten & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron