Translations

Vragen over het zaken doen in en vanuit Israel. Opzetten van een zaak, registratie etc.

Moderators: Beheer, Matthew, The Dutch Forum Team

Translations

Postby Ari » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:54 pm

Geplaatst op 14 Januari, 2004 om 22:17:43:

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that I (even when I'm not really employed but permanently looking for) come across offers for Dutch translations all the time.

I mostly take once in a while some technical translations from Dutch into English when I have the time, but they seem to come very often. So if you have any technical background such as telecom, engineering, science, tourism, marketing, military, etc. let me know and I'll refer y'all to the projects when they come (normally they aren't big ones).

But there's a workflow I think, also translation into Dutch once in a while. It's mostly Dutch-English and English-Dutch but also Spanish, Italian, French, etc.

We could even think of opening a webpage to make "group bids", those seem to be very effective; since they apparently give the impression of extensive assets.

Ari
Ari

Medical Translations

Postby Ari » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:56 pm

Geplaatst op 16 Januari, 2004 om 02:04:25:

Hi everyone

If there's anyone who is a doctor or with a medical background and perfectly fluent in English keep this in mind:
Mayis Danismanlik ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. is a translation agency from Turkey, and they are looking for translators for a potential project of translating/proofreading/editing Dutch-English a website on urological issues.

I guess some basic html knowledge would be required as well. The rate paid is 0.03 USD/word, to be honest I must admit it's pretty low but it means it's probably a huge project so that the rate should be low.

If you are interested make contact by email to ovarol@mayisdanismanlik.com sending an enquiry about this project, your CV and a cover letter in English.

Thanks.

Ari
Ari

Re: Translations

Postby Bianca van der Hoek » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:09 pm

Hi,

since I'm not even 3,5 weeks in Israel now and it will take some time before I got the working visa, I would be more than happy if you inform me about translations, I got my a degree as a bachelor of Business Administration in Holland, I know about marketing, management, calculation, statistics and so on

look forward to your reaction

greetings

Bianca

Ari wrote:Geplaatst op 14 Januari, 2004 om 22:17:43:

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that I (even when I'm not really employed but permanently looking for) come across offers for Dutch translations all the time.

I mostly take once in a while some technical translations from Dutch into English when I have the time, but they seem to come very often. So if you have any technical background such as telecom, engineering, science, tourism, marketing, military, etc. let me know and I'll refer y'all to the projects when they come (normally they aren't big ones).

But there's a workflow I think, also translation into Dutch once in a while. It's mostly Dutch-English and English-Dutch but also Spanish, Italian, French, etc.

We could even think of opening a webpage to make "group bids", those seem to be very effective; since they apparently give the impression of extensive assets.

Ari
Bianca van der Hoek
Newby

Postby Ari » Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:28 pm

Hi there

Please get in contact with:

Ari Akkermans
Director of Operations
Concise Communications
ari@4concise.com
Wij zijn hier gekomen om Israel op te bouwen, niet om haar af te breken.
Ari
Newby

Return to Zaken doen in Israel